Hi everyone
This week I
want to talk about my experience at Drembeach 2020. My last festival before pandemic
</3
First I must say that one of my favorite music style is electronica like; techno, hardstyle, industrial, tech house and more. Maybe about 2013 I have been attended to electronic’s festivals every year. Minimum one and if is possible more.
That day was
epic. I didn’t knew if go or not. All my close Friends had ticket to go least
me. For a long time, I was Thinking not go but that day I decided to go.
Was the
best decision. I search on Facebook group a ticket and I founded one cheap. I ran
from Talagante to Tobalaba to bought it and then I ran to Rut 68 where my
friend picked me up by car at specific time.
I have a great
time and I could saw many of mud favorite old DJs of hardstyle and I could knew
to Reinnier zonnevel my favorites DJ right now .

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario