Blog 4: Favorite artist/ music band/ kind of music
Today I’m
talk to you about my favorite band, artists, or music style. This always it had
been a difficult decision for me because I really listen too many different styles
of music like a reggae, house, indie, reggaeton, hip hop, Spanish artist, rock,
sometimes punk, jazz, and artists that I don't know of what music style they
are. This depends of my mood or the situation where I’m in.
Other thing
that I like too much of this music is the environment. Usually, the festivals
or raves have a speech about accept diversity with the intention of that the
persons can be freedom and feel comfortable with they own self. I think it is
because the “dark techno” was massified in Berlin post The fall Wall and, in those
moment, every wanted freedom of expression.
I think it’s too very interesting the history of techno music because this speak about the racial, sexual, and social minorities. started like underground scene and today it is more and more popular specially in Europe
One of my favorite Dj's
I must say if you want listen techno music you have listen a Dj set not only a song because it's a travel
If you want to hear something of him, here is a link
Oh I've never played dark techno music, but it must be amazing and by the way I'll give you a look at Dj set.!!
ResponderEliminarI've never listened to dark techno, but it sounds like a very amazing style in that you can have a free expression and enjoyment of music.
ResponderEliminarHi, I don't think I've heard of this type of music, but I like the themes, I think I've closed myself off a bit with respect to this type of genre.
ResponderEliminarof this style of music, I don't understand much, I like it but it's difficult to explain hahaha
ResponderEliminar