Blog 8: Personal opinion
Hello everyone
I hope you be fine. Today I want talk to
you about global warming and it’s effects.
I did choice this hot topic between the
other because it’s an emergency topic. I think that not many people give it the
real importance that it needs. The planet it’s one and we must take care of it.
It’s a very big topic, many edges of which
we can talk about like the plastics, the industry of meat, fast fashion, etc. Whatever,
for me many of these problems are around the way that we consume. This is the
problem we consume many unnecessary things on huge quantities without think in
the future and what this produce in the nature and environment.
As example I think is unnecessary have a launch
of phones every 8 months. I question Anyone think about where will end the obsolete
phones? I think the answer is Yes, but doesn’t matter, for the biggest
businesses only matter the money and the garbage continue accumulating in the
dumps of the poorer countries.
The same thing happens whit the plastic
bottles, You Know that produce one 500 cc bottle of plastic is necessary use
1.5 L of water? Just absurd.
All this unconsciousness and insensibility destroy
the planet because abuse the natural resources and produces much garbage in process
that produce many pollutions for the environment.
I think it’s very difficult not produce,
almost imaginary, so we need to change the way to produce and consume. The
circular economy it’s a kind of solution and we, like consumers, need to question
the way to consuming. After all we are the main actors of this system.
That´s right . we have to change our way of consuming
ResponderEliminar