Blog 5: My Future job
Hello again everyone
Today I will talk about my favourite job. It’s
difficult for me to said What is what I want to do whit my career path in the
future. And not because I don’t know what I want, it’s because I would like to
prove in different areas into the career path like:
| link: Mycelium lamps |
interiors
design, maybe in interior’s objects making with biobased materials. Designing
these things or making them, I don’t know yet. I would like to work in a social
project, too. And the side more “artistic” It’s in exhibition design. And...
why not make mixture between these? jajaj I try don’t think much in something
in specific and wait to the next year to prove one possibility on my
Professional practice I and other in the Professional practice II and Who knows
in what I will work after…? But
something I know is that independent of what area of my career I can dedicate,
is important have a social commitment with the people and the environment
always on mind. Furthermore, I think that have these two topics on mind can
give us results more interesting.
And finally, I like to say that something to really like to me do in an intermediately time, maybe 5 years is go out to work and live for a time in other country and if would be possible in two. it's a possibility to travel at the same time.
I think do a working holiday it's something attractive.
What a good reflection on life, the truth is that I only thought about work, I didn't think about other things.
ResponderEliminarI still want a holiday :(
How beautiful your way of thinking , in everything from work to social, I hope you can do everything you think and more :) .
ResponderEliminar